[PD] pd-extended 0.43.1 - objects not loaded

athos bacchiocchi athos.bacchiocchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 23:11:03 CEST 2012

I tried installing the nightly build (finally I know again where they are!
:) the link at the bottom of the download page appears to be broken), but
it still won't load mux~, even though zexy is reported as loaded. I must
however report some other glitches which might be (or not) related to this.
When i first opened pd-extended after installing the nightly build, it
couldn't even load objects like [cputime] and [dsp] ! I had to quit and
relaunch the program to make them work.

I also noticed that no matter if I uninstall pd-extended using purge, wipe
out pd-externals directory and delete .pdextended, after a new install I
still get a populated recent files list, so this makes me think that
there's something remaining from previous installation: is it normal? does
it matter at all?

As for ezdac, I guess I can live without :)

thank you all,
athos

PS: I must say I like 0.43 with all its new features, but I am not trusting
it for gigs and live performances right now, so I guess I will just try to
build 0.42 for these purposes and use 0.43 for experimentation. If I
succeed I will post it here :)