[PD] Strange bug with cup and moses

Rick T ratulloch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:03:14 CEST 2012

I added the trigger like you suggested to see if it would help, but the
strange behaviour still occurs, granted it is most likely that I wired
something incorrectly.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words so by
making a 720p video with annotations I thought it would better
show/describe the problem.

I use
moses .98 (Bangs when it reaches a section/point greater than .98 of a wave
file)

cup (increments by one)

moses 5      (when it reaches 5)

pd dsp 0 (    (turns off patch when moses reaches 5)

What happens is
1) moses and cup don't always start incrementing and filtering when the
patch is enabled.
2) When the moses and cup section do work, after the "pd dsp 0" command is
triggered after moses reaches 5 the wave file /sound stops but cup still
increments.

* i also attached the pd file*

Thanks
Rick