[PD] pd-extended 0.43.1 - objects not loaded

athos bacchiocchi athos.bacchiocchi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:18:43 CEST 2012

thanks hans. I played a little bit more, tried other nightly builds and the
problem persists. I'm thinking it may be related to my os state.
I started reading about compiling pd-extended, it might be not too
difficult for me to try, but I was wondering...
what if i want to build a "stand alone" executable, I mean not linked to
system libraries, so that it can be even put on a usb stick and carried
anywhere (on different distributions, maybe)? Is the tarball option in the
make system just doing this? Is this idea a nonsense?

athos