[PD] Shifting arrays (permutation)

Rick T ratulloch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:51:40 CEST 2012

Greets All

I was looking for a way to shift arrays (permutation) by samples

Example:
0, 22050 1000(   (will start from 0 and play 22050 samples for 1000msec)

vline~

tabread4~

I want to play a series of shifted (permuted) waves loaded from an array
one right after each other, but If I do a ramp up from 20025 to 22050
samples and another ramp up from 0 to 20025 samples (this gives me a full
shifted loop) but the time won't match up because each sample isn't 22050
samples, I plan on shifting the array like this for about 10000 samples in
both forward and backwards directions. Do I need to go back to using
phasor~ again.  Or is their an easier way to accomplish this.

20025, 22050 1000(   (will start from 20025 and play to 22050 samples for
1000msec)

vline~

tabread4~

Thanks