[PD] PD and Smartphones

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 10 17:09:05 CEST 2012

Pd should run pretty well on that device.  But there is no real way to edit patches on the phone via an Android interface.  You could install LilDebi and run a full Debian install in parallel, then run regular pd.

This forum is the most active for discussing Pd on Android:
http://createdigitalnoise.com/categories/pd-everywhere//

.hc