[PD] pd-lua examples?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:41:11 CEST 2012

Hi all,

in case there is someone there working with (pd-)lua, I would like to ask
the following: are there any examples on how to retrieve symbols and add
them to lists? I wanted to build textfiles mixing filenames in the hard
disk with other symbols. E.g. something like

output.txt output/file1.txt file2.txt "file1 3 5.txt" (etc etc...)

the 3rd symbol is a typical windows long filename, with "" because of the
spaces. Some of these symbols would come from the disk, some I would add
in the pd patch.

Thanks as usual,

João