[PD] pd-lua examples?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:08:36 CEST 2012

thanks, that was a good beginning. but I think I didn't explain some
things clearly enough:

- the object wouldn't store just one, but many lists, e.g.

output.txt output/file1.txt file2.txt "file1 3 5.txt"
output1.txt output/file1.txt file2.txt "file1 aa.txt"
output31.txt output/file1.txt file2.txt "file1 3a5.txt"
(etc.)

... and then, for example, save those lists in a text file

- ideally, the symbols coming from the filenames would be also grabbed by
lua from the hard disk (if possible). Of course, I can do this with Pd as
well, but as an exercise I would try everything with lua. A plus would be
if long filenames would came already with "" (I imagine it would be easier
to do that in lua as in pure pd?)

João