[PD] Data structure: drawnumbers in an array

mac2k1 at netcourrier.com mac2k1 at netcourrier.com
Fri Oct 12 16:18:07 CEST 2012

Oh. It seems related. In the example patch from the bug you mentionned we have something like:

y_green_hotspot = y_red*2 + y_green

with y_green_hotspot and y_red relative to y_ds, and y_green relative to y_red.

In my patch we have:

- no problem with dots' hotspots

- for each drawnumbers :
x_hotspot = x_number*2
y_hotspot = y_number*2
relative to y_ds.

There is an obvious link: this *2 which shifts hotspots.

Cheers