[PD] stereo difference?

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 19:55:35 CEST 2012

Ahh ok sure. Yeah you're right I think, it's annoying because in theory, L
- R should give you what's *not* in the centre. But that ends up not being
very useful anyway :)

I'm no expert, but sounds like Mid-Sides could give you what you need, no?
> then you can get rid of the Mid and *voilà* : sides.

Eran, Mid-side is a different encoding to Stereo as you have 3 channels
instead of 2, meaning the mono signal is already available.

Cheers,
Joe

--
Follow me on Twitter @diplojocus