[PD] stereo difference?

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:34:40 CEST 2012

i think what Joe means by this is what is commonly referred to as a vocal
remover. meaning it takes out the center channel, and i believe that it's
done using M/S processing on the stereo signal. i can tell you it likely
won't involve CPU intensive tasks like FFT because they used to sell kits
to remove vocals in the 1980s:

http://www.paia.com/ProdArticles/vocalzap.htm

i might be misunderstanding but it sounds like that's what you're after.

scott