[PD] Getting Sihouette from GEM/pidip

J Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:59:29 CEST 2012

I guess the trickiest part is not necessarily the software, but what the dancers are doing/wearing, the stability of your lighting conditions, the size of the space you're in, background noise, tracking strategy, and so on.

On the software side I guess (if I am getting you correctly) that you are looking to make say the dancer's chape white and the background black and project video onto the white elements only?

best,