[PD] Getting Sihouette from GEM/pidip

J Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 06:02:41 CEST 2012

On Oct 14, 2012, at 10:49 PM, Pagano, Patrick wrote:
> yes.

so what are those conditions?
what are you trying to achieve, constraints, etc.
I agree that infrared is the way to go so you don't interfere with projection lights, but haven't done this myself.

I'd get an infrared camera[1], make a simple threshold test, and get whatever is higher than the threshold to be white and the rest black and then go on from there...

?

[1] Here's a cheap way: https://vimeo.com/2939528