[PD] put the argument of an abstraction in a message

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:39:18 CEST 2012

The arguments start from $1.  $0 is a unique identifier per instance
of an abstraction.
The $1,...,$N strings work differently in messages and objects.  $0
does nothing inside messages.

Just create an object [$1], send it a bang, and it dumps out the 1st
argument of the abstraction it's in.  I use it this way for floats.  I
think you need to declare it differently for strings/symbols.  How
about [symbol $1]?

Chuck