[PD] 'save contents' in an array

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 01:04:21 CEST 2012

Yes it should save the array contents with the patch.

What version of Pd and what operating system?

Also-- you can attach small patches to your message
so other people can inspect it.  But if you have an array,
usually you want to make sure that you _don't_ save

save the contents with the patch. Otherwise your patch
can become very large.

-Jonathan