[PD] routing input from headset using libpd with android

DJ deusanyjunior at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:29:24 CEST 2012

Hey ya,

I am using libpd with android and I noticed that [adc~] receive two
input signals when headset is plugged in, one from built-in mic and
another from headset mic. How can I select a specific input source to
libpd?

I tried:
PD: [acd~ 0 1]
Android: AudioManager.setMode(AudioManager.MODE_IN_CALL);
             AudioManager.setStreamSolo(AudioManager.STREAM_VOICE_CALL, true);
             AudioManager.getRouting(AudioManager.ROUTE_EARPIECE);
             AudioManager.setWiredHeadsetOn(true);

and nothing seems to work..

any idea?

= |