[PD] No pitch bend objects working

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Wed Oct 17 20:41:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 17.10.2012 12:06, Andy Friend wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've tried all the common pitch bend objects: bendout, xbendout, and
> xbendout2 (pitchout doesn't seem to exist anymore).
>
> Midi data is being received by NI Kontakt, but no bending is happening
> (also tested in Realstrat).
>
> This is under Win7 64bit, PD Extended 0.42.5, and PD Vanilla 0.43.3
> (bendout object tested).
>
> I'm pretty desperate here - anyone have any ideas?

Are you looking for a pitchshift effect? If so, there are two
abstractions for that in my set of abstractions:
https://github.com/residuum/Puredata-abstractions

Another implementation is available in the examples:
3.audio.examples/G09.pitchshift.pd

Best regards,
Thomas
--
"Ich komme aus dem Staunen nicht heraus."
"Dann bleib halt drin, du Seppel"