[PD] rjdj is gone, robotcowboy is coming ...

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:05:33 CEST 2012

Hey all,

So it seems the rjdj app is off the iOS app store already :(

Just letting you know I have an alternative coming for running pd patches on iOS & desktop: the robotcowboy app. It's basically my performance environment as an app including pd, midi, osc, and a Processing-like lua scripting environment.

I could use some help on beta testing, website work, etc soon since I'm trying to get this out *while* planning/working on my masters thesis project (robotcowboy is going to Mars!). Any help would be greatly appreciated. This app is being built in OpenFrameworks, so it works on Mac/Win/Lin & iOS. Android support could be added, but I don't have an android device.

https://github.com/danomatika/robotcowboy

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com