[PD] close all patches on quit sourceforge patch

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Oct 25 03:07:47 CEST 2012

I just tried the latest pd-l2ork from git, and it doesn't seem to start
correctly.  I did:

cd pd/src
aclocal
autoconf
./configure
make
../bin/pd-l2ork

I also tried:

cd ../bin
./pd-l2ork

All I got was a great square window with no menu.  I'm on Linux Mint 13 Maya
amd64, which is basically Ubuntu/Precise.

.hc