[PD] close all patches on quit sourceforge patch

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Oct 25 15:07:09 CEST 2012

Just tried it here, works fine. There are some older versions of tcl/tk
files in the bin directory I forgot to clean out so make sure to explicitly
copy all tcl/tk files, like so:

cd pd/bin
cp ../src/pd.tk .
cp ../src/*tcl .
./pd-l2ork

That said, running core pd-l2ork without all the customized externals will
only give you a limited picture. E.g. pd-l2ork uses a custom version of
cwiid that supports wiimote passthrough mode, but that requires installing
the custom version of cwiid. If you are using the full installer, this will
be done for you...

Best wishes,

Ico