[PD] close all patches on quit sourceforge patch

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Oct 25 18:47:43 CEST 2012

On 10/25/2012 09:09 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
>> That said, running core pd-l2ork without all the customized externals will
> only
>> give you a limited picture. E.g. pd-l2ork uses a custom version of cwiid
> that
>> supports wiimote passthrough mode, but that requires installing the custom
>> version of cwiid. If you are using the full installer, this will be done
> for you...
>
> To add to this, -k12 flag (or K12 mode) will not work unless you have full
> thing installed as it relies upon additional files found in the K12
> module...

The -k12 mode is nice :)

FYI, what started me on the kick is tracking down GUI slowness bugs.  There
are two that I"m currently working on that affect Pd-vanilla, Pd-extended, and
pd-l2ork >= 0.42:

* [bng] stops flashing when data comes in faster than every 50ms
* arrays stop showing updates when data comes in faster than every 100ms

I've almost got a complete fix for the [bng] problem, it now stops flashing
<10ms, I think I can it working always.  The source of the array problem still
eludes me, here's that thread:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2012-10/018679.html

I attached test patches for both of these problems.