[PD] [PD-list] new version: Extended View Toolkit v0.4 Rotterdam

Marian Weger mail at marianweger.com
Fri Oct 26 03:00:19 CEST 2012

> Looks quite nice!  The demo video shows the process nicely.  Do you have any
> other videos of made with it?

There are some, but we are a bit slow at video editing...

But the original demo video is still valid:
long: http://vimeo.com/20328208
short: http://vimeo.com/20311051

And one piece making excessive use of extended view toolkit:
Monster: http://vimeo.com/37181648
(there are a few other videos of this piece online too)

> It would be good to have it in the puredata.info/downloads page:
> https://puredata.info/docs/sitedocs/AddingYourProjectToDownloads

Ok. I didn't notice this section before. Never scrolled down at this page.

marian