[PD] windowing extended objetcs, mistakes on help files and how to make them into vanilla patches

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 16:36:11 CEST 2012

I seem to remember sitting in Hans' apartment making the help files for the windowing library. There were none, and I found the objects useful as drop-in FFT windows (which of course is the point) and for other PSOLA stuff...
I had flu in New York. Perhaps that made me wikipedia-lazy!
I suggest that the bugs are in the descriptions rather than the objects, or alternatively the formulae have been modified to make them more "pd standard" in the objects.
I'm sure nobody will mind if someone makes this obscure but useful library more mathematically correct.
Ed

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/