[PD] Malinette - prototyping tool

abel.jerome at free.fr abel.jerome at free.fr
Sat Oct 27 19:34:00 CEST 2012

Hi pd list,

I would like to present you a project made with Pd : Malinette.

Malinette is an all-in-one solution to show and make simple interaction and multimedia projects. It is a software and a hardware set. The software is based on Pure Data extended. It is also a very convenient suitcase with a computer, speakers, arduino and electronic circuits to test ideas and projects very quickly.

README:
https://gitorious.org/malinette/malinette/blobs/master/README.txt

Download the last release:
http://reso-nance.org/malinette-soft/latest/

List of abstractions (in French):
http://reso-nance.org/malinette/

Sources:
https://gitorious.org/malinette/malinette/trees/master

The project is still in development (0.82), in a in-between state, waiting for feedbacks and suggestions :
- bugs with pd version and OS version
- understand how to maintain [tof/menubutton] which seems not be in the next pd.extended and which is very useful for our project
- add an audio-sampler (record/play, loop/oneshot, start, end, pitchshifter/timestretch)
- add a video-sampler + export movie file
- ...

Best,

---
Jérôme