[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 beta release, its almost done!

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 28 22:14:41 CET 2012

Hello Miller,

In vanilla, this is happening, but with a lesser importance.
Here are the test with different versions, first number is when opening
only the cpu meter, second number is when i move the cpu meter window,
third number is when i turn on the dsp, 4th number is when i turn off
the dsp, and fifth is when I turn the dsp on again:

cpu-meter / moving window / dsp on / dsp off / dsp on
Pd-0.43-1 : 25 / 12 / 25 / 1 / 29
Pd-0.43-4 : 25 / 12 / 27 / 1 / 29
Pd-0.43.1-extended-20120402 : 50 / 23 / 50 / 2 / 50
Pd-0.43.4-extended-20121022 : 50 / 23 / 50 / 2 / 50

Tell me if i can help with further testing.

Thanks,

http://nim.on.free.fr