[PD] Stream phone call to pd?

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:34:49 CET 2012

I think the cleanest way would be to write an app that saves audio
conversations to a server, and then you can manipulate that saved audio
anyway you like from PD. I found a bunch of apps that save conversations on
SD card, but could not find any (in the limited searching I did) that have
the potion of saving the data on a web location.

Tyler