[PD] PKGBUILD of pd-extended 0.43-4 for Archers

Fero Kiraly fero.kiraly at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:43:21 CET 2012

Dear friends,

I try to manage PKGBUILD of latest Pd-extended (svn & git) + latest
Gem (git) for arch.
For me it's running, what makes me happy because I am one of the new Archers.

It is here:

I have some questions:
1.) I need to do some fixes...corrected name of pdlua library in:
externals/loaders/pdlua/src/Makefile  ...  not problem at all...

2.) I created an empty file in : externals/ekext/ninjacount-help.pd (0
bytes, it is needed for build, dont ask me why...) WHY IS THIS FILE
MISSING ?

3.) It is going well on x_64 ? (What I really do is copy&paste some
code from older packege for x64 optimatization, not tested)

4.) How to create mime type for gnome in PKGBUILD (to have nice pd
icons on pd files) ?

5.) Maybe a made some mistakes in dependecies etc.  ??? >> so if is
here some Master to manage this better I wolud appreciate that..
cheers

--
Fero Kiraly
www.cluster-ensemble.com