[PD] array modification, segmented lines

fls at rendera.com.br fls at rendera.com.br
Tue Oct 30 01:47:26 CET 2012

> Dear all,
>
> Are there any messages to draw functions of segmented lines (ideally with
> different types of interpolations) inside an array? Or does one need to
> create this manually by writing each array index?
>
> So I would like to be able to define segments by providing lists of
> start_position, segment_length, end_position.
>
> Many Thanks
> Peiman

Hi Peiman and all

Recently a friend asked me something like this. The interpolation of an
array adding points / values just like tabwrite. I developed this external
to him:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdinterpol/

For now it is only linear interpolation but I intend to develop other
kinds soon.

Cheers

Schiavoni