[PD] firm delay scheduling

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Oct 30 18:52:37 CET 2012

hello,

if your problem is detecting when cpu is over 100% so that delay is not acurate, then the best solution is some kind of external watchdog.

just send a message every 10 ms to an other software, if this external software did not receive anything during the last 20ms, then there is a cpu problem on the pd side...

the external software can be an other pd, a shell script (using pdreceive, or anything else.

cheers