[PD] Pd on Lion - Chinese

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 31 01:54:29 CET 2012

I haven't seen this before, I think I had someone from Taiwan in my class last
time.  One useful thing in debugging would be to do this:

/Applications/Pd-0.43-extended-20121010.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd -stderr -d 3

That will at least tell you how far into the startup procedure its getting.
ANother thing to try would be to run it in English:

export LANG=en
/Applications/Pd-0.43-extended-20121010.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd -stderr -d 3

.hc