[PD] PKGBUILD of pd-extended 0.43-4 for Archers

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 31 02:00:56 CET 2012

Since you are not following the Pd-extended packaging (i.e. Gem from git
rather than the pd-extended/0.43 branch), I think it makes more sense if you
package each library individually. That is made much easier by the Library
Template:

https://puredata.info/docs/developer/LibraryTemplate/

It seems there is already an ArchTemplate there.  In Debian, that's how we are
packaging things, you can see all the packages listed here, they all start
with pd-*

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-multimedia-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

.hc