[PD] Browse/Search plugin update

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 04:47:49 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

After trying it out on winxp it seemed obvious that progress bars like that are
generally transient.  Now it fills up, disappears and gets replaced by the text
telling the number of results.

I also found out that the lsort -command flag is causing the delay before the
progress bar starts.  There's a workaround on the tcl wiki.  I'll post the update
once I get it working.

> Looks like there are some debug messages still in it, I get these when hovering:
>
> filename is 5.reference/all_about_arrays.pd
> basedir is /Applications/Pd-0.43.3-extended-20121008.app/Contents/Resources/doc
> filename is 5.reference/loop~-help.pd
> basedir is /Applications/Pd-0.43.3-extended-20121008.app/Contents/Resources/doc
> filename is 5.reference/all_about_arrays.pd
> filelist is 7751
> filelist is 7751

Ah yes, forgot about those.  Thanks.

-Jonathan