[PD] Browse/Search plugin update

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 07:12:32 CET 2012

Ok, I changed the progress bar and replaced the sluggish
[lsort -command].  It now responds pretty much instantaneously
when you start a search:

http://puredata.info/Members/jancsika/searchandbrowseplugin/view

Earlier when I tested on winxp it initially took about 15 seconds to
load the search, but then it took around 3 seconds after that (even
after re-opening Pd, so I don't think it was caching anything).  Haven't
tried on OSX yet.

-Jonathan