[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 beta release, its almost done!

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 31 17:57:33 CET 2012

Le 29/10/12 04:43, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
> The main difference that I can think of is that Pd-extended uses a newer version of Portaudio to get 64-bit support on all platforms.
There is two phenomenas:
- a cpu consumption that is decreasing when the window is moved. That
seems to be the new 0.43 GUI code, because this is happening even in
pd-vanilla
- a cpu difference between pd-x and vanilla
>   Maybe you could try building Pd-extended against the very latest portaudio and the version of portaudio that Pd-vanilla 0.43 is using.
I'm not sure what is the easiest way to do that, but I may try to follow
guidelines if you can give me some.
Regarding Isaac's answer, I'm afraid this problem is concerning all osx
computers...
Best,

http://nim.on.free.fr