[PD] rjdj is gone, robotcowboy is coming ...

Epic Jefferson jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 04:40:25 CET 2012

I'm very happy you're doing this. this is exactly what i want to do, but
i'm still a few years away programming-wise. How do you plan to distribute
it, on the app store as a standard app? or something a bit more hacker
friendly? perhaps a .ipa we can jam in there via ssh?

www.epicjefferson.com
www.avmachinists.org Puerto Rico based Art Collective/ Non-Profit Org