[PD] [PD-announce] share-mem lib

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 1 16:30:05 CET 2012

You can get binaries from any library in pure-data SVN based on the Library Template from the Jenkins build server.  There will soon be a Windows builder there too.  For example, here's a Mac OS X 32-bit i386 binary for shmem.pd_darwin:

https://macosx105-i386.pdlab.puredata.info/job/template-libraries/label=macosx105-i386/ws/share_mem/shmem.pd_darwin

You can browse available platforms here:
https://macosx105-i386.pdlab.puredata.info/job/template-libraries/

Also, there is a shmem.pd_linux checked into SVN, that should be removed since it can be generated by typing 'make'.

.hc