[PD] PKGBUILD of pd-extended 0.43-4 for Archers

Fero Kiraly fero.kiraly at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 16:08:20 CET 2012

Thanks to Hans suggestions I made a research why I cant compile pd-ex from
branch.
It takes me some time but I found that was something wrong in GEM
configure.ac script. So I did it !

---> should be the correct build package  script for the latest pd-extended
It is made from:

https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.43

+

git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pd-extended.git

{I apologize all the guys who liked pd-extended with the latest GEM, but (I
understand this) it is 'official' package of pd-ex, now.}

fero