[PD] Licensing issues (was rjdj is gone, robotcowboy is coming ...)

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 02:48:23 CET 2012

[list of the table names(

|    [r midi_note_number]
|   /
|  [set $1(
| /
[ (

If the essence of "seeing the light" regarding Pd Vanilla is that it's more
efficient to use what's already there to read/write/share patches, I don't
see why you'd prefer the abstraction to such a straightforward idiom to
solve your task.

But my main point about Pet Rocks is that there are no operators
for symbols in Pd Vanilla aside from measuring equality.

-Jonathan