[PD] Pd -nogui on Raspberry Pi : problem with samplerate

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 6 20:44:29 CET 2012

This popped up on the list earlier... the sample rate gets set _after_
patches are loaded from the command line if -nogui is set.  It's on my long
list of things to try to fix.  In the meantime, as a workaround, if you can
namage to delay Pd's loading of the patch, even by a fraction of a second,
it should get the proper sample rate.

cheers
Miller