[PD] gcc export-dynamic error

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Nov 7 09:44:24 CET 2012

On 11/07/2012 09:05 AM, enrike wrote:
> thanks, I finally managed to get it to compile by removing a few
> externals, but it would be nice to have them in case I use it in the
> near future. I might try to compile again.

it would also be nice if you could be more specific which externals made
problems so somebody can fix them by simply going through the list,
rather than having to build the entire pdx only to discover that there
compiler does not choke and compiles everything just fine so there seems
to be nothing to fix at all.

fgmadsr
IOhannes