[PD] IBM & PureData

Martin Dupras martindupras at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:09:17 CET 2012

Well, for what it's worth, I have emailed IBM very politely and humbly
asking that they reconsider.

The most likely thing is that they are simply unaware, and if they knew
about the PD community and all the work that has been done over 13 years,
they might very well reconsider.

In my letter, I have pointed out among other things that PD was referenced
numerous times in the Computer Music Journal, which is after all a
peer-reviewed journal.

- martin