[PD] Resolved : Problem with alsa and command line option -nogui

Jamie Bullock jamie at jamiebullock.com
Fri Nov 9 13:02:22 CET 2012

On 9 Nov 2012, at 09:21, contact <contact at billard-francois-marie.eu> wrote:

> With the delay betwen the loadbang and pd dsp 1 it's ok,

This seems like a hack. Why 1000ms? Can we guarantee the DSP will be ready in 1second? Does it ever take longer?

I think it would be a lot better to have a way to query when Pd is ready to process |pd dsp 1(

It might be possible to do this with the [audiosettings] external, if not, it would definitely be a useful addition.

best,

Jamie