[PD] Browse/Search plugin update

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 18:02:09 CET 2012

This is great. Just what we need for students getting into pd etc. Great work.

Some feedback:
 - Can you make the breadcrumb nav links stand out a bit more? I didn't see them at first and was looking for a back button.

Now we just need the libdir meta info for all externals!

On Nov 9, 2012, at 6:00 AM, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:

> From: Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [PD] Browse/Search plugin update
> Date: November 8, 2012 5:06:08 PM EST
> To: Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com>, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
> Cc: PD List <pd-list at iem.at>
>

> And now it's refactored as a literal drop-in replacement for helpbrowser.tcl:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3585469&group_id=55736&atid=478072
>
> It seems to have outgrown its "dialog" window class, but I manually added the standard
> pd dialog bindings, so ESC will withdraw the window.  (It will also stop the search in progress,
> too.)
>

> If anyone wants me to add any tutorials or docs that I'm missing to the browser's homepage,
> let me know.  The neat thing is that if it gets large I can tag the entries and the dropdown list
> can be used to filter the homepage (just like it does with search results).
>
> -Jonathan

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com