[PD] ANN: pd-l2ork 20121019 stable candidate now available

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 22:44:11 CET 2012

>________________________________

That's because it's not available for Debian Squeeze or Wheezy.  It might be
on Debian expiremental or whatever they call the one that's pretty much
guaranteed to break.  This is why it's such a pain-- you'd have to compile it
yourself, and outside of the c compiler I can't think a more complex piece
of software to compile manually.

-Jonathan