[PD] Browse/Search plugin update

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 23:32:32 CET 2012

Hello Jonathan,

This is a great plugin! My only issue is a visual one, which might be
a bit nit-picky, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll come across
it. I'm using a dark OS theme (default theme from KXStudio) that uses
light grey fonts on black backgrounds. So for me, your plug-in is
using a grey font on a white background for the .resultstext widget,
making them hard to read (see attached). I found that not setting the
-bg option defaults to a black background, or just set -fg black works
as a quick fix. Also, since the default background for my theme is
black, the grey backgrounds for the tkk widgets don't match. I'm
guessing sticking all the widgets in a single frame would make the
whole background grey, but my Tk is very beginner level, so I didn't
try this yet, nor do I know if it's the best solution.

.mmb