[PD] Read individual words from a text file

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 21:26:53 CET 2012

Pd automatically interprets the spaces as delimiters for
atoms, so you can use [list split 1] in a recursive loop
(or iterative loop using [until] if the lines are really long,
like hundreds of words), to split the line into a bunch
of atoms.

Or send the line of text to:
[list-abs/list-drip]
from the list-abs library