[PD] Browse/Search plugin update

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 21:39:57 CET 2012

Unfortunately I can't get Gnome themes to be reflected
inside any of the tk stuff, so it's hard for me to test this.
I'll try figuring it out at some point but in the meantime
if you hit upon a setting that reflects your os theme
_without_ screwing up the default look on winxp, macos
or tk defaults then let me know.

Without Pd-wide GUI prefs it's always going to be
a subpar experience for you, however-- I doubt blue links
on a black bg will look great.

-Jonathan