[PD] Browse/Search plugin update

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 22:03:12 CET 2012

On Nov 11, 2012, at 3:35 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> ________________________________

Yeah that's better, although I would replace the '-' chars with more of an arrow like '>' or a '/' just so the navigation is more more obvious.

Also, I noticed if you bounce back and forth, the breadcrumbs don't observe overall dir depth, but add on to themselves. IE if you go into the External libraries folder, click on apple, then click on External libraries on the breadcrumbs, it duplicates itself yielding:

Home - External libraries - apple - External libraries

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com