[PD] weird behavior with dynamically created abstractions (sound doesn't work)

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:38:10 CET 2012

Enrique, I've been checking your abstractions and they seem to be very
good. I've one question though, how can you control the abstractions you
add to nodes, say with a slider? Or do you have to create your nodes with
abstractions with arguments (like the proposed method in the readme file)
and that should be it?

Cheers