[PD] weird behavior with dynamically created abstractions (sound doesn't work)

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:13:12 CET 2012

Enrique, I've been playing around with pddom and it works very nicely, I
only have trouble making it stereo. I tried to follow the
examples/multi/pd-dom4-help.pd changing it a bit to make it stereo, but it
won't really work. Is it something to do with the right most outlet of
[pddom.from~] that connects to the right most inlet of [pddom.to~] in the
mono version? In you multichannel version there are only tilde outlets in
[pddom4.from~] and the right most inlet of [pddom4.to~] receives nothing. I
tried to modify it accordingly but with no luck.
Could you help?