[PD] mp3 (layerII) or .wav/.aif stereo player!

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:51:53 CET 2012

On 20/11/12 19:04, Òscar Martínez Carmona wrote:
> [readsf~] seems to be what I was looking for!
> I'm not sure about mp3 layers and names , but when that layer II file
> is what I get with an mp3 bounce with Logic...

Why should you export to mp* from logic? That sounds rather insane
unless you *need* mp*

mp* are lossy compressed, and unless you have a precise 'aesthetic'
reason to having mpeg-degraded audio quality simply export to a lossless
format.

That said there are probably thousands of converters out there from-to
mp* to anything, google is your friend there.

Lorenzo.